The high temperature resistant powder coating
uses the principle of electrostatic spraying to adsorb the dry powder on the metal aluminum profile, and then the powder is cured into a solid and bright coating with a thickness of about 60 microns. Make the surface of the product smooth, smooth, and uniform in color. It has strong acid resistance, alkali resistance, crash resistance and wear resistance. It can always withstand strong ultraviolet radiation and acid rain corrosion without coating powder, discoloration, and falling off. The service life of powder-coated aluminum profiles is 30 years under normal conditions. Its surface coating guarantees no discoloration, fixed color and no cracking within 5-10 years. Its weather resistance and corrosion resistance are better than ordinary aluminum color diversity.
The coating is prepared by mixing special resins, pigments and fillers, curing agents and other auxiliaries in a certain proportion, and then through hot extrusion, destruction and sieving. They are stable in storage at room temperature. After electrostatic spraying, friction spraying (thermosetting technology) or fluidized bed dipping (thermoplastic technology), and then heating and baking, they are melted and solidified to form a flat and bright coating film, which can be used for decoration and anti-corrosion. Corrosive target.Its features are:
1. The product is non-toxic, non-solvent and non-volatile toxic substances, so there is no question of public hazards such as poisoning, fire, and the discharge of "three wastes", which fully meets the requirements of the national environmental protection law.
2. The utilization rate of raw materials is high. The powder produced by some well-known brand powder suppliers can be purchased and used, and the utilization rate can even reach more than 99%.
3. After the pre-treatment of the coated object, one-time construction, without primer coating, can obtain a coating film of sufficient thickness, easy to realize automatic operation, high manufacturing efficiency, and can reduce the cost.
4. The coating is dense, strong in adhesion, good in impact strength and toughness, and has high coverage rate of edges and corners.
5. The storage and transportation of high temperature powder coatings are safe and convenient.The advantages of powder coating compared to traditional paint processes are:
1. High efficiency: because it is a one-time film formation, the manufacturing rate can be increased by 30-40%
2. Energy saving: reduce energy consumption by about 30
3. Less contamination: no organic solvent volatilization (excluding toluene, xylene and other harmful gases in paint coatings).
4. The coating application rate is high: it can reach more than 95, and the powder can be used repeatedly after purchase.
5. Good film performance: the one-time film thickness can reach 50-80μm, and its general indicators such as adhesion and corrosion resistance are better than those of the paint process.
6. High yield: before curing, it can be re-sprayed twice. There are many varieties of coating processes for high temperature powder coating manufacturers, and the two most common are electrostatic powder spraying and dipping.
Powder coating is a new type of solvent-free 100 solid powder coating. It has the characteristics of no solvent, no stains, saving power and resources, reducing the strength of the task and the mechanical strength of the coating film.
It has three main categories: thermoplastic powder coatings (PE), thermosetting powder coatings, and equipment powder coatings.