As one of the commonly used spraying materials in the industry, plastic powder may not have been touched by everyone. This kind of material is widely used in all walks of life now because it can reduce environmental pollution and save resources. There are naturally many aspects to be aware of during storage.
1. Keep away from fire sources and avoid direct sunlight. It should be placed in a well-ventilated place with a temperature below 30°C.
How to properly store plastic powder when the temperature is high in summer?
2. Avoid storing in places susceptible to contamination by water, organic solvents, oils and other materials.
3. The powder coating should not be exposed to the air at will after use. It should be covered or tightly closed at any time to avoid the mixing of sundries.
4. Avoid long-term contact with the skin. The powder attached to the skin should be washed with soap and water, and no solvent should be used.
5. The equipment used in the painting operation should be well grounded to eliminate static electricity.
6. Avoid the phenomenon of unprovoked discharge of spray equipment.