Low-temperature powder-like standard curing temperature 200 degrees minus 10 degrees effective curing 10 minutes of powder low-temperature curing powder can reduce the curing temperature by about 20 degrees
1. Keep away from fire and direct sunlight. It should be placed in a well-ventilated place with a temperature below 35°C.
2. Avoid storing in places easily polluted by water, organic solvents, oils and other materials.
3. Do not expose the powder coating to the air arbitrarily after use, and should cover or close the bag tightly at any time to avoid mixing of debris.
4. Avoid long-term contact with the skin. The powder attached to the skin should be washed with soap and water. Do not use solvents. Safety of painting construction site.
5. The equipment used for painting work must be well grounded to eliminate static electricity.
6.Avoid the phenomenon of unprovoked discharge of the coating machine.
7. In the powder spraying room, the concentration of floating dust should be controlled below the safe concentration as far as possible to avoid the danger of dust catching fire and explosion.
Powder coating is a solvent-free, 100% solid powder coating. It has the characteristics of solvent-free, pollution-free, recyclable, environmental protection, energy and resource saving, labor intensity reduction and high mechanical strength of coating film.
Its characteristics are:
1. The product is non-toxic, free of solvents, and free of volatile and toxic substances, so there is no pollution, no fire, no emissions of "three wastes" and other public hazards, and it fully meets the requirements of the national environmental protection law.
2. The utilization rate of raw materials is high. The oversprayed powder produced by some well-known brand powder suppliers can be recycled, and the highest utilization rate can even reach more than 99%.
3. After the pre-treatment of the coated object, one-time construction, without primer coating, can obtain a coating film of sufficient thickness, easy to realize automatic operation, high production efficiency, and cost reduction.
4. Dense coating, good adhesion, impact resistance and toughness, high corner coverage, excellent chemical resistance and electrical insulation.
5. The storage and transportation of powder coatings are safe and convenient.